Kerja Kosong Terkini General Elektrik Mei 2016, Syarikat besar asal US mempelawa warganegara Malaysia untuk bergabung bersama dalam mencapai Visi dan Misi bersama, General Electric Yang dirintis sejak 1878 Oleh Thomas Alva Edison, pionir listrik merupakan solat Satu konglomerat Amerika, namun Berkembang Ke Bisnis jasa Kewangan. General Electric Company, Atau GE, NYSE: GE merupakan Sebuah Perusahaan Teknologi multinasional dan jasa Peace Serikat Yang bermarkas di New York. Perusahaan ini kepada didirikan Pada Tahun 1890 Oleh Thomas Edison. Tahun 2011, GE menempati posisi ke-26 SEBAGAI Perusahaan DENGAN Pendapatan Kotor Terbesar di Peace Serikat menurut Fortune 500, dan lenang di posisi ke-14 SEBAGAI Perusahaan terpanjang manguntungkan. Meski Begitu, Perusahaan ini kepada menempati KEEMPAT terebsar di Dunia menurut Forbes Global 2000. Peringkat berbaring setiap 2011/2012 antara Lain Perusahaan Bagi Pemimpin no.7 (Fortune), merk Terbaik global no.5 (Interbrand), Perusahaan hijau No.63 (Newsweek ), paling Perusahaan dibanggakan No.15 (Fortune), dan Perusahaan terpanjang Inovatif no.19 (Syarikat Fast). Penghargaan Nobel Telah diberikan 2 kali komen pada karyawan General Electric yaitu Irving Langmuir (1932) dan Ivar Giaever (1973).
|Kerja Kosong Terbaru GE|
Dalam menjalankan proses bisnisnya dengan jawatan kosong terkini seperti berikut ini:
Jawatan Kosong General Elektrik Mei 2016
Tersedia 52 Jawatan kosong di Malaysia diantaranya ialah:
Global Bid Manager
- Bid Managers are responsible for managing the Inquiry To Order (ITO) process for projects from lead qualification (R-0) to contract signature (R-3) and handing the project off to Order To Remittance (OTR). Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead the preparation of the Commercial Offer/Book and integrating the input from Evaluation Analysis Pricing (EAP), Legal, Risk, Environmental Health & Safety and Finance to structure the Commercial Offer. Work with a cross functional team made up of the Global Project Organisation (GPO), commercial engineer, Process, Sourcing and Sales to integrate technical and partner scope (Technical Book).
- Evaluate business risk (performance, contractual, execution, etc.) and develop mitigation strategies. Own securing/documenting all approvals from business leaders and own Leadership deal summaries.
- Expert knowledge of contract terms and conditions and consortium agreements, demonstrate successful negotiation skills to assist in the sales team with client negotiations to close orders.
- Demonstrate effectively organization and team building skills to take lead to set clear action and completion dates and drive projects to successful closure.
- Demonstrate knowledge of GE Water equipment and technologies. Must understand associated life cycle costs and project financing to help optimize pricing and deal structure to position company to win business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the market for our equipment and services, and knowledge of our competition, to help position our proposal and commercial offer to win business. Must demonstrate the ability to clearly visualize, optimize and document value proposition in the proposal.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in technical, financial, contract management or another discipline with minimum 10 years’ experience in equivalent direct sales, engineering or related water treatment industry
- Demonstrate a high proficiency in contract terms review and negotiations. -Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to influence across all levels of management.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Be willing to travel internationally and locally up to 35% of time
- Be able to converse in both English and Mandarin. This would be an added advantage.
Penempatan kerjaya:Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Shanghai, ShangHai, BeiJing, China, Malaysia, Singapore
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs If also taking on team leadership role responsibilities also include:
- Facilitate team communication and the sharing of best practices
- Assist with the assimilation of new hires into the organization
- Act as a mentor to field team, providing clinical, technical and professional guidance as necessary to improve the customer experience
- Communicate with Sales and Application Leaders to align applications activities with sales needs and business objectives
- Communicate with local Applications Specialists and Account Managers to ensure all customer and business needs are met
- Energize team and maintain adherence of field processes
- Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
- Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
- At least one of the following core experiences: Minimum of 5 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific areas or at least 3 years commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively using local language Quality Specific Goals
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
- Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
- Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
- Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
- Advanced certification/registries desired
- Five or more years of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific
- Experience on all current GE products for which responsibilities cover
- Experience within GE Clinical Applications or Clinical Marketing roles
- Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
Penempatan Lokasi Kerjaya
Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
CARA MEMOHON KERJAYA
- Sila anda kunjungi pautan kerja kosong berikut: Job Opprtunities GE Malaysia
- Pilih jawatan jawatan yang ada disenarai
- Pilih kerjaya dimaksud dan klik Baten "APPLY"
- Jawatan-jawatan diatas adalah beberapa jawatan terkini, temukan jawatan lainnya di point satu pada Cara memohon kerjaya
- Iklan Jawatan Kosong tidak dipungut biaya alias gratis
- Tarikh tutup Jawatan: April 2016